I have put this class together to help couples feel prepared and confident about wine service, dinner etiquette and their first dance as a married couple. Although it is a fun date night too.
This course is based on courses I have taken and experience I (Candice Cole – Event planner) have gained through 10+ years in the wedding, food and beverage industry.
How to conduct yourself on your wedding Day.
- Wine tasting, knowledge, discussions, serving, wine etiquette (wine samples provided, donated by Candice)
- Table settings,
- Meal etiquette, Paring wines with foods,
- Meal provided (roll, salad, chicken or vegetable), with a glass of wine and water,
- Basic dance advice and direction.
Classes are minimum 4 couples to a max of 10 couples. This class lasts about 2.5-3 hrs dependent on the group. Meals are catered.
Cost is $65.00 per person plus hst. Location in Cookstown, ON.
To sign up please email Candice Cole at email@example.com
- November 2020 dates and times tba.
- February 2021
- April 2021
You will receive a workbook when you arrive. Please bring a pen for notes.Location and time will be provided via email.