So, I want to start sharing some of my work. Styled Shoots and Collaborations as well as some Real Weddings. This was my first styled shoot I was involved with. The first one I organized.
I wanted a very soft, elegant feel for this shoot, I wanted to keep in clean and simple. White, Ivory, lace and voile, with pink and gold accents. The dress over a couch, and macaroons were a huge part of the idea of this shoot. I wanted to really show off each item, the jewelry, the desserts, the flowers, invitations, the venues assets, and layers of linens. This was all about the elegant look.
The Greenery in the florals were perfect, seeing every piece come together just as I imagined, was amazing. As a planner I always bring my clients visions to life, where this was my vision. Jennifer got such perfect photos. I was so happy.
- Agem International Jewelers http://ageminternational.com/
- The Dress Alvina Valenta Bridesmaids 9168
- Astilbe Boutique https://astilbeboutique.squarespace.com/
- Beetle and Quill Stationary http://www.beetleandquill.ca/
- Pearl Decor & Events http://www.pearldecor.com
- Jennifer Hibberd Photography http://jenniferhibberdphotography.com/
- Cookie Cuteure by Monica
- Shelburne Golf and Country Club https://www.shelburnegolf.com/